- How much time do I budget to prepare my portfolio?
- My projects were created in a variety of software applications and exist in a variety of file formats. What file types, software applications, and browsers are available to faculty?
- Can we submit links to websites we developed independently of our coursework?
- Can we submit documents or projects we created in cognate courses?
- Will faculty know that I am the author of the portfolio they are evaluating?
- Are portfolio contents considered public or private?
- Students used to be required to take a comprehensive essay exam instead of submitting a portfolio. Is this a permanent change?
MATC Portfolio Comprehensive Exam Checklist
_____ Your name and any specific instructions for opening or navigating documents and/or projects
_____ Your Portfolio with 1 Reflective Analysis Essay
____ Your Portfolio with 3 to 5 documents and/or projects including the following:
___ 1 academic essay
___ 1 technology-based project
___ 1 applied project
____ Your Portfolio with 1 Contextual Introduction for each document and/or project in the portfolio
_____Your Portfolio organized appropriately
_____ A copy of this checklist